- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except bacon and burger buns.
- Shape into burger patties and pop in the fridge to firm up as the oven comes up to tempurature.
- Line an oven dish with baking paper and cook burgers at 160°C for 35 minutes or until cooked through.
- While the burgers are cooking, cook the bacon, and toast the buns.
- Assemble in a burger bun with streaky bacon and your favourite fillings - we suggest tomato relish, lettuce, tomato, and a fried egg, topped with garlic aioli.
Liz Alabaster, Head Chef - Monteith's Brewery Bar, Alexandra