- SHOP'N GO™ and the PAK'nSAVE Customer Card is available to
persons 18 years of age and over who agree to abide by these
conditions and use SHOP'N GOTM in accordance with instructions.
Proof of I.D. will be required at registration. Trade organisations
will not be accepted as SHOP'N GOTM customers or as holders of the
PAK'nSAVE Customer Card.
- Sale of alcohol may be restricted on days or periods of a day
and to restricted age groups by Government legislation. Any
customer who attempts to purchase on a restricted day of time or
who falls within the restricted age group will not be able to
purchase any alcohol product through the SHOP'N GOTM hand held
scanner reader process.
- Each SHOP'N GO™ customer may only use the personal SHOP'N GO
card they were issued at time of registration. PAK'nSAVE reserves
the right to decline a customer application to use SHOP'N GO™, or
withdraw the facility at the discretion of PAK'nSAVE at any time
without being required to provide any reason.
- SHOP'N GO™ can be used only by registered users nominated at
the time of sign up and allocated to the unique home store and
customer number detailed on the SHOP'N GO™ barcode. Customer Card
membership cannot be transferred.
- Your SHOP'N GO™ Customer card can be used at any PAK'nSAVE
store in the Lower North Island which has self-scanning facilities.
Your personal details will be held and used only by the store where
you registered (your Home Store). Should a customer wish to
transfer their personal details to another store, they are required
to complete a form to transfer to the new store.
- The SHOP'N GO™ Customer card remains the property of PAK'nSAVE
and is no a credit or cheque guarantee card (unless otherwise
applied for and identified). PAK'nSAVE reserves the right to cancel
or retain the card at any time. If your card is lost or stolen
please call 0800 47 76 76 of tell staff at the SHOP'N GO customer
service centre. A fee may be incurred for replacement of lost
- It is the customer's responsibility to present all items
selected for payment, either as part of the SHOP'N GOTM total or
presented individually to the cashier as a problem or non-scan
item. If there appears to be a deliberate attempt to defraud
PAK'nSAVE through abuse or the SHOP'N GOTM service, the police will
be contacted and prosecution may follow.
- SHOP'N GO™ self scanning purchases will be checked occasionally
upon the basis of random selection. PAK'nSAVE reserve the right to
rescan the entire basket or trolley. In the instance of there being
a difference between the customer's scan and the checkout scan, and
difference will be added to or subtracted from the total. Customers
are asked to sign acknowledging their agreement to PAK'nSAVE rescan
policy and these terms and conditions.
- Customers have the option at any time to request all their
shopping be completely re scanned.
- SHOP'N GO™ self scanning customers are to make payment using
either cash, EFTPOS, Visa or Mastercard credit cards, DSW vouchers
or PAK'nSAVE Gift Vouchers.
- The PAK'nSAVE Customer Card validity will be at the discretion
of PAK'nSAVE. As the expiry date draws near, PAK'nSAVE will forward
a new card to customers.
- PAK'nSAVE reserves the right to provide customers promotional
offers either directly or indirectly at any time. Such offers will
be only made from the home store(sign up store). Although the
PAK'NSAVE Customer card provides access to SHOP'N GOTM at all
PAK'nSAVE stores providing these services, the unique promotional
offers only apply to the customers home store.
- PAK'nSAVE reserves the right to alter shelf pricing in
accordance with industry guidelines.
- Information provided by the customer for self and other
cardholders with this application form and subsequently accumulated
from sales data will be used for promotional and marketing purposes
exclusively for and by PAK'nSAVE. The customer acknowledges that
such information may be supplied to third parties only for
processing to enable PAK'nSAVE to provide the customer and other
card holders with promotional opportunities
This PAK'nSAVE Customer Card information applies only to PAK'nSAVE
stores within the lower North Island i.e. Wellington, Wairarapa,
Taranaki, Manawatu, Wanganui and Hawkes Bay regions.