PAK'nSAVE welcomes and encourages you to provide us with your recipes, budgeting tips, images, photographs and video footage(“Content”)for use by and of PAK'nSAVE and its affiliates.
In submitting any Ccontent including but not restricted to recipes, budgeting tips, photos, video clips to us, you agree to these terms, conditions, disclaimers and notices in this documentand (where not inconsistent) elsewhere on the PAK'nSAVE website (www.paknsave.co.nz) ("Website").
We reserve the right to amend these terms at any time. You should refer to them periodically, and each time prior to submitting any Content Footage.
We will accept most standard formats for images, photographs and video footage, including digital and analogue. We would prefer that any footage submitted to us does not exceed 2-3 minutes in duration.
- PAK'nSAVE does not claim ownership of the Content materials you provide to PAK'nSAVE or post, upload, or submit to the Website.
- By uploading Content materials to this website or submitting any Content materials to us, you automatically grant PAK'nSAVE a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, and distribute such Content materials or incorporate such Content materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe.
- PAK'nSAVE will have all rights in connection with the images you submit including but not limited to all statutory and common law copyrights, moral rights and rights of publicity associated there within.
- You represent and warrant to PAK'nSAVE on a continuing basis that you have the right and authority to grant to PAK'nSAVE the licence set out in these Terms.;
- You represent and warrant you have not endangered yourself or others, or broken any laws in obtaining or providing and licensing to PAK'nSAVE the content submitted.;
- The exercise by PAK'nSAVE and its associates of any of the rights granted by you under these Terms will not at any time infringe any intellectual property right, moral right or any other right of any person.
- When By providing orposting any Content you Submission:
a) you warrant and represent that you are the copyright owner of such Content material, or that the copyright owner of such Content material has granted you permission to use such Content material with the manner and purpose of your use and as otherwise permitted by these Terms.and Conditions,
b) you agree to accept full responsibility for any problem, dispute, or legal matter directly or indirectly resulting from the use of suchContentmaterialby PAK'nSAVE.
c) agree not to submit Content information, images or material that contain nudity, violence, any type of obscenity or that is illegal or considered offensive by PAK'nSAVE.
d) You are and remain solely responsible for the Content materials that you submit to this Website.
e) you irrevocably consent to the use by PAK'nSAVE and its associates,of any and all content and images submitted,and any reproduction in connection with the promotion of PAK'nSAVE goods or services and in any derivative work based there on through out and the to use of Content them to publicise and advertise PAK'nSAVE goods or services in all media, including but not limited to the Internet, in perpetuity.
f) by posting a Submission, you grant PAK'nSAVE permission to use non-personally identifying information for the purposes of research and marketing.
g) you also understand that, when you submit any Content materials to this Website, PAK'nSAVE has the right to post your Content materials and your name or likeness, including the likeness of anyone depicted in your Content materials, in PAK'nSAVE's sole discretion.
h) You shall remain solely liable for any Content Material you submit to the Websites.
i) you here by agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless and keep indemnified, PAK'nSAVE and its associates, its parent, affiliates, directors, officers and employees from and against any and all claims, liability, costs, damage, other expenses or loss we may incur (including without limitation legal fees) as a result of any Content material you submit or any violation by you of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- We may contact you with respect to any queries in relation to any Content submitted material. In submitting and you consent to being contacted by us for any purpose related to the submission.
- To the extent permitted at law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the Content material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on the PAK'nSAVE website without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person.
- For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the Content material or any part of it.
- These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted.
- Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the PAK'nSAVE website, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
- This agreement is governed by New Zealand law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- Reference to PAK'nSAVE, 'we' or 'us' is reference to Foodstuffs (Auckland) limited,Foodstuffs (Wellington) Co-operative Society Limited and Foodstuffs South Island Limited, both jointly and separately.