1. Cook the eggs in a large saucepan of water until they are hardboiled (8-10 mins), remove the shell, mash with a fork and season with salt and pepper.
2. Cut the bread into circles using a plastic cup or circle shaped cookie cutter.
3. Butter the bread and arrange using mashed egg, sliced tomato, ham and cream cheese.
4. Place the circle sandwich shapes on their side and using the cucumber cut out caterpillar legs and antennae, and small circles in the skin for the eyes.
5. Cut a mouth for the caterpillar using cheese.