1. Heat a large frypan over medium to high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy (6-8 minutes). Set aside on a paper towel lined plate.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Lightly oil a baking tray.
3. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in the diced bacon, spinach, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Spread the mixture into the baking tray. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese over the mixture.
5. Bake until bubbling and golden - about 20-25 minutes.
6. Serve immediately, garnished with bacon and parsley.
Delicious served with bread, crackers or corn chips to dip.