- Mix a packet of Jelly with 1 tsp of Gelatin and 1 cup of boiling water. Cool before pouring into your pan. Pop it in the fridge to set.
- Start making your second layer: Mix 2 tsp of gelatin with 1/2 cup of hot water until dissolved. Add 1/2 a can of condensed milk and another 1/2 cup of hot water. Mix.
- Once the first layer of jelly has set in the fridge, it's time to pour over your first white layer. Take 1/2 - 1 cup of the condensed milk mixture and pour it over your set jelly. You'll need to pour just enough to cover the first layer of jelly.
- Let set for about 30 minutes before pouring over your next layer of cooled jelly.
- Repeat your jelly layer, then condensed milk layer until you've filled your pan.
Tip: Each time you put the pan in the fridge to cool, start making your next jelly layer so it has enough time to cool before you layer it over. Don't pour hot mixture into the pan as you'll melt the other layers.