Slow Cooked Curried Sausages
Looking for a simple weeknight meal that can be thrown together on any budget? Try these scrumptious curried sausages. With only four ingredients, this easy meal takes next to no prep time and is super tasty. Better still, you can find all of the ingredients in your pantry or fridge.
- 8 sausages
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp sugar
- 4 potatoes
- 2 carrots
1. In a snaplock bag, add all ingredients and freeze.
2. Remove from the freezer the night before so it defrosts overnight.
3. Place ingredients in slow cooker with 1 cup of water and cook for 3-4 hours on
4. If there is quite a bit of liquid, thicken with 2 Tbsp flour mixed with a small amount of water and stir through, cook on high for 10-15 mins to thicken up. Add more flour/water mix if needed.
5. Season your curried sausages and serve with mashed potatoes and steamed carrots.