Easy Red Beef Curry Slow Cooker
Thai red curry is a little bit spicy, sweet and funky. All the hard work is done for you when you buy a curry paste, which is full of lemongrass, garlic, chilli and shrimp paste. Together, these pack loads of flavour and go great with beef, chicken or lamb.
- 400g beef, diced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp red curry paste
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
Ingredients for side dishes
- 2 cups rice
- 2 cups green beans
1. In a snaplock bag, add all ingredients and freeze.
2. Remove from the freezer the night before so it defrosts overnight.
3. Place the ingredients in a slow cooker and cook for 4-5 hours on low.
4. If there is quite a bit of liquid, thicken with 2 Tbsp flour mixed with a small amount of water and stir through, cook on high for 10-15 mins to thicken up. Add more flour/water mix if needed.
5. Season and serve with plain rice and steamed green beans. Garnish with coriander.