TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Acceptance of Conditions
- The promoters of the ‘Register & Win Hot Stuff’ Competition (the Competition) are Foodstuffs (NZ).
- The Competition is governed by these terms and conditions. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Promotional Period and Method of Entry
- The Competition commences on Thursday, June 4 2015 and runs until midnight on Thursday, June 18 2015
- To enter the draw, entrants must sign up to the ‘My PAK’nSAVE’ service at www.paknsave.co.nz/register by providing their full contact details and selecting their preferred PAK’nSAVE store. As consideration for providing your details to Foodstuffs, you will be signed up to the ‘My PAK’nSAVE’ service and may be eligible for PAK’nSAVE special deals, promotions, marketing material and be able to participate in future PAK’nSAVE competitions.
Prizes and Conditions
- The closing time for the receipt of new entries is midnight Thursday, June 18 2015. A total of one draw will be made on Friday, June 19 2015. Twenty-one winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries and each will receive one prize as outlined below.
- Competition prizes include 1 x Fisher & Paykel freestanding oven valued at $1299, 5 x Russell Hobbs Slow Cookers, 5 x Nespresso Inissa Coffee Machines & 20 capsules and 10 x $100 PAK’nSAVE Gift Cards. Total of 21 prizes.
- For your entry to be valid, your ‘My PAK’nSAVE’ account details must be complete and up to date (including a valid email address, first and last names and phone number). You must reside in New Zealand and be aged 18 years or over at the date of a prize draw.
- Only one entry per person may be submitted. Foodstuffs reserves the right to request that an entrant provides proof of identity.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and not redeemable for cash.
- The terms and conditions applicable to PAK’nSAVE gift cards (as printed on the back of the gift cards) are applicable to the prizes. A Gift Card cannot be replaced and PAK'nSAVE shall not be responsible for any Gift Card that may be lost, stolen or damaged. A Gift Card expires 12 months from the day of purchase or, if relevant, its last top up. Any unused balance remaining on the Gift Card at expiry will not be refunded or credited.
- If you are a winner, Foodstuffs will notify you by phone or email (using the phone or email address number recorded in the ‘My PAK’nSAVE’ membership sign up form) within 7 days of the Prize Draw Date.
- If for any reason Foodstuffs is unable to make contact with you within 7 days of the prize draw date, or if Foodstuffs considers your entry to be invalid, you will forfeit the prize and another winner will be drawn on the same terms and conditions as the original draw and the prize allocated to the new winner.
- If you are a winner, you consent to Foodstuffs’ use of your name, address and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you agree to make yourself available for publicity photographs.
Privacy of Information
- All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs. All information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993.
- Foodstuffs may use entrants' personal information from entries to conduct the promotion and for their own future promotional and publicity purposes. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
Eligibility and Liability
- If you are already a My PAK’nSAVE member and are already receiving My PAK'nSAVE emails, you are automatically entered into the prize draws and are not required to re-sign up.
- Owners and employees of any PAK’nSAVE store are ineligible to win a prize.
- Foodstuffs will not be liable if, for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned. This includes, but is not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Foodstuffs which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition.
- Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
- In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the Competition (including eligibility) the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
- Foodstuffs reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the National Marketing Department, Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited, PO Box 27480, Mt Roskill, Auckland or phone: (09) 621 0600.