Glen 20 All-In-One Disinfectant Spray Original is a surface spray disinfectant - hospital grade that kills 99.9% viruses, germs and bacteria.
It is fast, easy to use and effective at:
- Killing 99.9% of germs/bacteria* & Viruses^ on hard and soft surfaces.
- Killing the source of mould allergens and controlling the growth of mould and mildew on hard surfaces.
- Killing athlete's foot fungus on soft surfaces.
- Eliminating Odour Causing Bacteria to leave your home smelling fresh and clean.
Shake well. Hold container upright 15cm to 20cm from surface.Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
For advice, contact a Poison Information Centre (Phone Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor. If in eyes, wash out with plenty of water. If irritation persists, contact a doctor.
Product of Imported