PAK’nSAVE Albany Online Shopping Promotion July 2020
Terms & Conditions
1. Albany Food Warehouse Limited trading as PAK’nSAVE Albany is the Promoter of this promotion (the Promoter).
2. The prize draw is being conducted through PAK’nSAVE Albany in the North Island. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering this prize draw you accept these terms and conditions.
3. The competition will run from:
a) Monday 20th July 2020 until Thursday 23rd July 2020; and
b) Monday 27th July 2020 until Thursday 30th July 2020.
(together, the Promotion Period).
4. There is one $200 credit to be won (Prize) during the Promotion Period. The total value of the prize pool is valued at $200.
5. The winner will be refunded up to $200 on the card used to make the Eligible Purchase (defined below).
Method of Entry
6. You will receive one entry in the draw for every $200 or more you spend in one transaction (excluding spend on Christmas Club deposits, gift cards, prepaid debit cards, travel card top ups, phone card top ups, tobacco products and New Zealand Lotteries tickets, purchases paid for through charge accounts and any online shopping transaction fees) on any Click & Collect order with PAK’nSAVE Albany for collection on any day during the Promotion Period (Eligible Purchase).
7. When you make an Eligible Purchase you will automatically be entered into the draw.
8. Customers only receive one entry into the draw per transaction, regardless of how many Eligible Purchases made in that transaction. Customers can only receive one entry per day.
9. If you have already placed and paid for an existing Click & Collect order for $200 or more but the collection date is not during the Promotion Period, you cannot move the date of collection to be within the Promotion Period. For the avoidance of doubt, if the date of collection is moved to be within the Promotion Period after the order has already been placed, this will not be an Eligible Purchase.
How winners are selected
10. The prize winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received within 5 working days after the end of the Promotion Period.
11. Winners will be notified via phone on the number recorded against their online shopping account. If a winner cannot be contacted within one week of the draw, the prize will be forfeited, a redraw will occur and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
12. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
If a prize becomes unavailable
13. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, the Promoter may substitute the Prize of its choice.
14. To be eligible to win a prize:
a) You cannot be a PAK’nSAVE Albany staff member or the immediate family of a PAK’nSAVE Albany staff member;
b) You must have made an Eligible Purchase;
c) you must consent to the Promoter using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name on social media) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
15. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
16. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this prize draw at any time.
Exclusion of liability
18. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, the Promoter and their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the Prize.
19. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of the Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoter will be entered into.
Privacy and Contact
20. Entry details will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information held by the Promoter in relation to this prize draw.
21. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the PAK’nSAVE Marketing Department, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Auckland, New Zealand or phone (09) 621 0600.