Apricot and Almond Energy Slice
No fuss, super tasty, and ideal for lunchboxes!
View the method
- 125g butter
- 3/4 cup Chelsea Low GI Sugar (can be substituted for regular white sugar)
- 2 Tbsp Chelsea Golden Syrup
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup mixed seeds, pumpkin, sesame, sunflower
- 1/4 cup coconut threads
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup diced dried apricots
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Back to ingredients
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 20x20cm cake tin with baking paper.
- Heat butter, Chelsea Low GI Sugar and Chelsea Golden Syrup in a saucepan and simmer until mixture is bubbly and sugar has dissolved.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix well before pressing into the baking tin. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden. Allow to cool in the tin, then cut slice into pieces.
For more tasty recipes, visit foodinaminute.co.nz