PAK'nSAVE Gift Cards are the ideal present for friends and family on birthdays and special occasions, and even make a great reward or bonus incentive for your staff and colleagues. The beauty of a PAK'nSAVE Gift Card is that not everyone needs ties or perfume, and even chocolates can be tricky, but everyone needs next week's groceries! PAK'nSAVE Gift Cards can be redeemed for goods sold at any PAK'nSAVE store in New Zealand. To redeem the gift card in store, simply present them to our friendly operators at the time of purchase.
Where do I buy PAK'nSAVE Gift Cards?
Ask at check-out or at the information desk in-store.
Get your balance online
You can get the balance of your gift card online. Just go to the Gift Station website and follow the simple to use instructions, or we can provide you with a balance at checkouts.
Corporate Gift Cards
PAK’nSAVE Gift Cards are ideal for corporate gifts or raffles. To make an enquiry about a bulk order download an order form and email to [email protected] for North Island and [email protected] for South Island and our gift card teams can assist.
Gift card terms and conditions
- If the price is less than the value remaining on your gift card, the balance will remain on your card for use on another occasion.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned because the gift card value is activated at the time of purchase.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash or be used towards the purchase of another gift card.
- A Gift Card cannot be replaced and PAK'nSAVE shall not be responsible for any Gift Card that may be lost, stolen or damaged.
- A Gift Card expires 2 years from the day of purchase or, if relevant, its last top up. Any unused balance remaining on the gift card at expiry will not be refunded or credited
- A Gift Card is a plastic card which may contain any pre-purchased amount between $10 and $1000. Gift Cards can be purchased and are redeemable at any PAK'nSAVE nationwide.