Baked Potatoes on the BBQ
A simple, yet delicious way to cook potatoes. Just add your favourite toppings afterwards and you are good to go!
View the method
- 4 whole potatoes
- Toppings of your choice; like butter, parsley or chilli sauce
Back to ingredients
- Start by scrubbing your potatoes, then pierce all over with a fork.
- Cover with oil, salt and pepper.
- Wrap each potato in it's own piece of tinfoil and pop on the BBQ grill on a low-med temperature. Turn occasionally to ensure even cooking.
- Potatoes will take approx 30-45 mins to cook depending on the size of your potato.
- Once cooked, remove the tinfoil parcel from the grill, cut an "x" into the top of the potato and add your favourite toppings. Sour cream, chopped bacon, chives, grated cheese, tuna are all favourites!