B&E Burger with Spinach and Sriracha Mayonnaise
Sriracha adds a little spice to mayonnaise but use Pams garlic or regular mayo if you prefer something a little less spicy.
View the method
- 1 Pams Four Seed Burger Bun
- Handful baby spinach leaves
- 3 slices Pams finest dry cured streaky bacon, fried or grilled
- 1 egg, fried
- ½ spring onion, finely sliced
- Dollop of Pams Finest Sriracha Mayonnaise
Back to ingredients
- Halve the burger buns and lightly toast on both sides.
- Cover the base of the bun with spinach leaves and then the streaky bacon.
- Carefully place the egg on top and sprinkle with spring onion.
- Drizzle with sriracha mayonnaise and cover with the bun lid.
- Eat at once!
Visit pams.co.nz for more great recipes.