Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
This recipe has it all; quick, easy, delicious and healthy. A great recipe to have in the weekly rotation.
View the method
- 500 g lean beef, stir-fry cut
- 1 tbsp ginger, crushed
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 tbsp cornflour
- 1/2 cup water
Back to ingredients
- Mix the beef with the ginger, garlic, soy sauce and vinegar.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir-fry the onions until softened
- Add the beef and continue to cook until browned
- Add broccoli and cook until tender
- Mix together the cornflour and water then slowly add to the pan stiring constantly until the sauce thickens
- Serve with brown rice and sliced chili
For best results marinade the beef overnight. Although cooking immediately will still produce delicious results.