Busy Happy Kids Frittata
These mini frittatas make a filling and tasty lunch that can be eaten hot or cold. Perfect for kids lunch boxes!
- 200g ham, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- ½ tbsp oil
- 2 cups cooked pumpkin and potatoes
- 5 eggs, whisked
- 410g can creamed corn
- ½ cup grated cheese
Preheat the oven to 180⁰C.
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add onion and ham and cook until soft and golden.
2. Add the cooked pumpkin and potatoes to the frying pan, and cook until heated though.
3. Grease 2 large muffin pans with a small amount of oil or butter.
4. Spoon the ham, onion and vegetables mixture into the muffin pans.
5. Combine the whisked eggs with the can of creamed corn and pour into the muffin pans on top of the ham and vegetable mixture.
6. Top with grated cheese.
7. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
**Fritatta can also be cooked as a large meal in an oven proof dish rather than dividing into muffin pans.