Busy Happy Kids Pizza
These mini pizzas make a great afternoon snack or quick lunch. Add toppings of your choice to make your favourite homemade pizza.
- 3 pizza bases (Busy Happy Kids uses Romanos brand)
- 420g can spaghetti
- 1½ cup cooked meat, chopped, such as leftover meatballs, ham, leftover chicken etc.
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Tomato or BBQ sauce (optional)
Preheat the oven to 180°C
1. Divide the can of spaghetti between the 3 pizza bases, spreading over each one evenly.
2. Top the spaghetti with chopped meat, approx ½ cup of meat for each pizza.
3. Add the sliced mushrooms to the pizzas.
4. Top with the grated cheese.
5. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Swirl with BBQ or Tomato sauce before serving (optional).
Makes 3 pizzas.