Carrot and Coconut Soup
You’ll just love this thick and creamy soup that’s packed with flavour!
View the method
- 8 large carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 large onions, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 cups of reduced salt stock
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp oil
Back to ingredients
- Heat the oil and add the onion and curry powder. Fry over a low heat for a few minutes until the onion starts to soften.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- Cook for around 20 minutes or until the carrots are soft.
- Blend and serve.