Chilli Chicken Dimples
If you LOVE to entertain, make these up by the dozen and freeze them. You can then whip them out, heat them up and serve them with a delicious dipping sauce.
View the method
- 500g Chicken Mince
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp lemongrass, very finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 160ml coconut milk
Back to ingredients
- Heat your oven to 180 C and thoroughly grease mini muffin trays.
- Mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl, making sure everything is well blended. Then place heaped tablespoons of the mixture into the muffin trays. Bake for around 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Turn the nibbles out and serve hot with our recommended sauce, or leave to cool, freeze and have them ready to roll for a later party. Reheat thoroughly after freezing!