Chinese Roast Chicken with Oyster Sauce
A classic roast chicken dish with a Chinese twist.
View the method
- 2kg Pams Chicken Portions
- 4 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Pams Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp salt & pepper
- 2 Tbsp Pams Crushed Garlic
Back to ingredients
- Combine oyster sauce, sugar, sesame oil, salt, pepper, and crushed garlic in a large bowl. Add chicken portions to the marinade and toss through until fully covered. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Drain chicken and reserve marinade. Place portions on an oiled rack over a baking tray and bake uncovered in a moderate oven (180°C) for about 45 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Brush the chicken occasionally with the reserved marinade throughout the cooking time.
- Garnish with basil leaves and serve with rice or noodles and vegetables.