Impress family and friends with these tasty fritters. Save time by making the day before and reheating. Freeze any leftovers for lunchbox snacks.
View the method
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups frozen corn
Back to ingredients
- Sift flour, baking powder and black pepper into a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together eggs, milk and frozen corn.
- Add milk mixture to flour and mix into a smooth batter.
- Spray a non-stick fry pan with a little oil. Heat pan until hot but not smoking.
- Spoon mixture into pan (about 2 to 3 tablespoons at a time).
- Once the bubbles form on the top of the fritter, flip and cook the other side for another 2 minutes or until cooked and tender.
- Serve with any combination of the following - green salad, tomato pickle or salsa, lean bacon, sliced avocado, low-fat sour cream, sliced tomato, sweet chilli sauce.
- For a change, try adding some chopped feta cheese.