Everybody's favourite punch is sweet, sour and, best of all, super-easy to create!
View the method
- 2 cups of ice
- 1.5L bottle of Lemonade
- 1.5L bottle of ginger beer
- 1.5L bottle of cranberry juice
- 1 lemon (1/2 for slicing, half for juicing)
- 1/4 cup of fresh cranberries or other berries (optional)
- A handful of fresh mint leaves (to garnish)
Back to ingredients
- In a large punch bowl or summer jug, slowly pour in each of the liquid ingredients.
- Taste test a couple of times using a small cup, to make sure you have the ratio suited to your liking.
- Cut your lemon in half and place one half to the side. Squeeze the juice from the other half into your mixture (be sure to remove any pips!)
- Carefully cut the remaining lemon half into 3-4 circular slices
- Place on the top of your punch
- Add fresh cranberries or other berries to the mixture (optional)
- Garnish with mint leaves