Crunchy Potato Wedges
An easy, tasty, healthy alternative to deep-fried store-bought wedges.
View the method
- 5 potatoes
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder, optional
- 1/4 cup wholemeal flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Back to ingredients
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Scrub potatoes (don't peel) and cut into wedges.
- Place the potatoes, paprika, mustard powder, flour and pepper in a plastic bag. Shake well to evenly coat the potatoes.
- Heat oil in baking dish in oven for 2 to 3 minutes before adding the wedges.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 30 minutes or until the wedges are golden brown and crunchy. Turn once during cooking.
Tip: For a change try using kumara instead of potato for tasty kumara wedges.