Custard and Fruit
Easy-as custard and fruit a family favourite. Can be whipped up in 10 minutes.
View the method
- 3 tbsp custard powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 4 apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 4 rhubarb stalks, sliced
- 2 tbsp water
Back to ingredients
- Mix all ingredients until there are no lumps
- Heat gradually over a low to medium heat stirring constantly
- Continue to cook while stirring until the custard has boiled and thickened
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Place all ingredients in a pot with a lid and cook over a medium heat
- Stir occasionally and continue to cook for approximately 10 minutes or until apple and rhubarb are soft
- Remove from the heat and serve.
Can be served hot or cold.
Custard can be served with seasonal fresh fruit.