Fish Fingers with Chermoula and Couscous
To make this dish even quicker to prepare, try using Pams heat and eat Moroccan couscous where the flavours are already there!
View the method
- 12 Pams fish fingers
- 1 cup Pams couscous
- ¼ cup Pams dried apricots, finely chopped
- 35g (1/2 packet) Pams flaked almonds, lightly toasted
- 35g pistachio nuts, lightly toasted and roughly chopped
- 2 large handfuls Pams baby spinach and kale
- Chermoula sauce
- 1/2 cup loosely packed parsley leaves
- ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
Back to ingredients
- Cook the fish fingers and the couscous according to the packet instructions.
- To make the chermoula, combine everything except the olive oil in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Pour in the olive oil and blend until well mixed (if the sauce is too thick then add a little more oil). Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the apricots, almonds and pistachio nuts into the couscous.
- Serve the fish fingers on a bed of couscous with baby spinach and kale.
- Spoon over the chermoula.