Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
Looking for a flourless cookie recipe? Look no further! This is great for those who are gluten-free or people who want to bake but don't have any flour.
View the method
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup chocolate/nuts/raisins
Back to ingredients
- Pre-heat your oven to 180° and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the peanut butter, vanilla extract and egg together until smooth.
- Add the brown sugar, baking soda and chocolate chip/nuts.
- Put spoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking tray leaving a good gap between as they will spread as they cook.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the oven or until golden brown.
- Once cool enough to handle, cool on a rack.