Green Beans with Butter, Lemon and Garlic
A simple side dish - the perfect accompaniment to a roast, BBQ or Christmas lunch!
View the method
- 1kg frozen green beans
- 1 lemon
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- Handful of pine nuts
- Handful of Italian parsley
Back to ingredients
- Steam the green beans until just cooked, remove from the heat.
- In a frying pan, heat the butter and garlic.
- Add the cooked beans to the frying pan and coat in the butter mixture.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon over the beans.
- Remove from the frying pan and garnish with lemon rind, pine nuts and parsley.