Honey BBQ Chicken with Roast Vegetables
A tasty chicken dish with healthy roast vegetables is everyone's favourite. It's easy-peasy cook-in bag, even better it's honey BBQ flavoured!
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 packet Continental® Cook-in-Bag Honey Barbeque Seasoning
- 8 baby new potatoes
- 400g pumpkin, peeled and cut into medium sized chunks
- 300g green beans
- Preheat oven to 180º C
- Place chicken drumsticks, baby new potatoes and pumpkin into roasting bag, add recipe base.
- Knot bag loosely and shake gently, pierce the top of the bag twice with a fork for steam to escape. Place on a baking tray so chicken pieces are in a single layer.
- Roast in centre of oven for 40-45 minutes or until cooked.
- Carefully cut bag open to avoid escaping steam, transfer chicken to serving dish and pour over any remaining juices to flavour. Serve with steamed green beans.
If you like your chicken crispy, cut open the top of the bag after cooking, and put back in the oven for a further 15 minutes.