Honey Soy Chicken with Stir Fry Noodles
A tasty dish to add a small taste of the orient to your evening meal.
View the method
- 500g boneless, skinless chicken, cut into cubes
- 1 pack Pams Honey Soy Stir Fry Sauce
- 270g soft udon noodles
- 2 tbsp Pams Canola Oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tsp minced ginger
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 can Pams Baby Corn, drained and rinsed
- 100g snow peas
- 2 tbsp sherry
- Fresh spring onions
Back to ingredients
- Place cubed chicken in a bowl and add half of the stir fry sauce, mix to coat chicken in the sauce, cover and refrigerate for an hour to marinate.
- Heat the udon noodles by placing them in a bowl and pouring over boiling water, stand for 2 minutes or until tender, drain well and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok and cook the chicken pieces until browned and the chicken is cooked through, set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in the wok, stir fry red onion and ginger for 2 minutes, add broccoli, snow peas, remaining stir fry sauce, sherry and cooked udon noodles, stir fry until vegetables are tender, return the chicken to the pan and stir fry for another 1 minute.
- Serve the stir fry garnished with chopped spring onions.