Meatballs are a delicious protein-filled dinner the whole family will love!
View the method
- 500g mince
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- pinch salt and pepper
- herbs of your choice
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 jar pasta sauce of your choice
Back to ingredients
- Place all ingredients into a bowl except pasta sauce.
- Mix thoroughly with clean hands or a wooden spoon.
- Take mixture and roll into balls.
- Pan fry in a little oil to seal them, then add pasta sauce; simmer for 15 mins stirring gently occasionally.
- Serve with spaghetti pasta, basil and parmasan cheese on top (optional).