Milk Chocolate & Maple Biscuits
Try these tasty biscuits!
View the method
- 120g Pams butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Pams cocoa
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup Pams milk compound chocolate buttons
Back to ingredients
- Pre-heat the oven to 165ºC. Cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy with an electric beater Beat in maple syrup and cocoa.
- Sift over flour and mix well. Spoon walnut sized balls onto a lined baking tray. Flatten slightly with finger tips and decorate with a few milk chocolate buttons.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until firm and golden. Melt remaining milk chocolate buttons and drizzle over cooled biscuits. Makes approx 24.