Mini Bacon and Egg Pies
Bacon and eggs with a twist!
View the method
- 6 snack wraps
- 200g bacon, diced
- 8 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
Back to ingredients
- Line a muffin tin with non-stick paper or spray with oil.
- Slice the wraps into quarters, and place two quarter into a muffin tip to form a pastry base and sides. Make sure that the edges are overlapping.
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan for 10-15 mins.
- Whisk the eggs with the milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into each wrap lined muffin case.
- Sprinkle the diced bacon on the egg mixture.
- Cook in the oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes, until the egg is fully cooked, and the wraps are starting to crisp up.