Muffin splits make the perfect mini pizza base!
View the method
- 6 muffin splits
- 200g pizza sauce
- ½ onion, finely diced
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 100g ham, diced
- 200g salami, diced
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- BBQ sauce
Back to ingredients
- Slice the muffin splits in half horizontally and arrange on a large baking tray.
- Spread the pizza sauce on each muffin split.
- Top with the diced onion, mushrooms, ham, salami and finally the grated cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 180°C for 10-15 mins – until the cheese has melted and started to crisp up and the muffin splits have cooked through.
- Finish with a swirl of BBQ sauce.