Here's an easy one to sneak any vegetables into, plus quick, easy and healthy!
View the method
- 1 cup cooked spaghetti/noodles/pasta
- 1 cup of frozen vegetables
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/3 cup grated cheese
- 1 tbsp flour (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp oil
Back to ingredients
- Pour boiling water onto the frozen veggies and allow to defrost. Drain the water off, then pour boiling water on them again to make the veggies warmer.
- Beat the eggs in a medium sized bowl and add the cooked veggies noodles/pasta, grated cheese, milk and if you have it in, the tablespoon of flour.
- Mix together until everything is combined.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan and add dollops of the mixture into the pan and cook over a medium heat until browned on the bottom and then flip them over to brown on the other side.
- Remove from the heat when cooked through.