Pams Beef or Chicken Burritos
This Mexican dish is always a crowd pleaser.
View the method
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander (marinade)
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder (marinade)
- 1/2 clove garlic (marinade)
- 5 Tbsp lime or lemon juice (marinade)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (marinade)
- Salt and pepper (marinade)
- 1 small jalapeno chilli (optional) (marinade)
- 500g sliced beef or chicken thigh fillets
- Sliced red and green capsicum
- Sliced onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Pams Tortillas
Back to ingredients
- Place sliced beef or chicken in marinade. Let stand for 1/2-2 hours.
- Place meat in a hot pan, adding onion and capsicum when it is almost cooked.
- Place meat, lettuce, avocado, sour cream and salsa in the middle of the tortilla and wrap.