Pams Mex beef tortilla wraps
With fresh ingredients and Mexican inspired flavours - this is an easy and tasty meal to throw together for the family.
This recipe is also a part of our Beef Recipe Collection.
View the method
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 5 Tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small jalapeno chilli (optional)
- 500g sliced beef or chicken thigh fillets
- Sliced red and green capsicum
- Sliced onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Pams Tortillas
Back to ingredients
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a large bowl and stir until mixed.
- Place sliced beef or chicken in a bowl with the marinade. Cover, place in the fridge and let marinate for 1.5 - 2 hours.
- Place meat in a hot pan to brown it. When almost cooked, add the onion and capsicum and fry for a few more minutes on a lower heat until cooked to your liking.
- To serve place the meat, lettuce, avocado, sour cream and salsa in the middle of the tortilla and wrap.
- Serve with refried beans and salsa on the side.
- Why do my wraps keep breaking when I roll them?
Sometimes a cold wrap will rip or tear when rolling, try heating the wrap in the microwave for a few seconds to make it more flexible.
- How do I keep my wrap closed?
If you want your wrap to stay closed you can place it on a pan on high heat once it is rolled and allow the open end to get crispy. This will help seal the tortilla and give you an extra crunch!