Peach and Yoghurt Muffins
Delicious, easy-to-make muffins - perfect for kids' lunchboxes!
View the method
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup peach yoghurt
- 410g can Wattie's Peaches Sliced in Clear Fruit Juice
- 100g butter, melted
Back to ingredients
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Sift the sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda and ground cardamom into a large bowl.
- In a blender or food processor, mix together the eggs, yoghurt and Wattie's Peaches Sliced in Clear Fruit Juice with the juice.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the yoghurt mixture. Fold together with a holed spoon, folding in the melted butter as you go.
- Divide between 12 well greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
For more tasty recipes, visit foodinaminute.co.nz