Potato, Onion & Spaghetti Bake
A delicious and healthy savoury dish for dinner.
View the method
- 2 cans Watties or Oak Spaghetti
- 1 large onion
- Knob of butter
- Pinch of mixed herbs
- 5-6 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk and 1 Tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup cheese
Back to ingredients
- Peel and boil potatoes til cooked, mash with butter and milk.
- Dice onion and cook in knob of butter, add in mixed herbs and cook until onion is clear.
- In a baking dish, light grease it and place one tin of spaghetti in bottom, then scatter half the onions over spaghetti.
- Then add a half the potatoes and repeat this once more adding cheese to top of potatoes last. Bake for 20 minutes in a 160C oven.