Prawn & Chicken Laksa
This prawn and chicken laksa is a delicious way to introduce your children to some more exotic dishes.
View the method
- 400g Pams Prawns, thawed and well drained
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Pams Crushed Ginger
- 1 tsp Pams Crushed Garlic
- 1 tsp minced chilli
- 100g green beans, trimmed and sliced
- 1 ½ tsp ground coriander
- 400g Pams Coconut Cream
- 3 cups Pams Chicken Stock
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce – optional
- 100g dried egg noodles
- 2-3 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
Back to ingredients
- Heat a dash of oil in a large frying pan or wok and brown the chicken slices quickly. Set aside.
- Add the ginger, garlic, chilli, green beans and ground coriander to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the coconut cream, stock, fish sauce, noodles, spring onions, chicken and prawns.
- Simmer gently for 5-6 minutes until the noodles are tender and the chicken cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve in deep bowls