Quick Sweet Corn Fritters
A Kiwi classic; these quick sweetcorn fritters are great for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
View the method
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp Gregg's Ground Paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 410g can cream style sweet corn
- 1 tsp Gregg's Chopped Chives
- 1 tsp Gregg's Rubbed Parsley
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Gregg's Sweet Chilli Sauce, to serve
Back to ingredients
- Sift the flour, Gregg's Paprika and salt into a bowl. Make a well in the centre.
- Place eggs into another bowl and beat lightly. Add the milk and melted butter.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the well and stir with a wooden spoon until the dry ingredients are just blended. Fold in the sweet corn, Gregg's Chives and Parsley Flakes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Drop large tablespoons of the mixture into the pan.
- Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve with rocket, tomatoes, grilled mushrooms and Gregg's Sweet Chilli Sauce.