Roast Chicken with Sage & Onion Stuffing
A simple roast chicken recipe.
View the method
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 pack of Greggs Sage and Onion Stuffing mix
- Salt & pepper
Back to ingredients
- Make the sage and onion stuffing according to packet directions.
- Place stuffing inside the chicken.
- Sprinkle mixed herbs on top of the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap the chicken in tin foil and place in a roasting dish that has a small amount of water in the bottom.
- Bake in the oven until the juices run clear when you poke a knife into the chicken meat. (approx 20 mins per 500g)
- Keep the juices that accumulate in the tinfoil to make gravy with.