Roast Vegetable Medley
The perfect accompaniment to a roast dinner. Serve up these roast veges drizzled in olive oil and sprig of rosemary, or pile next to the roast meat and pour over gravy.
- Large pumpkin piece, diced
- 2 kumara, diced
- 2 parsnips, diced
- 2 red onions, diced
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- Coconut or olive oil
- Salt & pepper
1. Dice the pumpkin, kumara and parsnip approximately the same size.
2. Coat the vegetables in olive or coconut oil and season with salt and pepper and sprinkle the dried mixed herbs.
3. Add the red onion to the pan with approx 20 minutes cooking time left.
4. Place in a roasting dish and cook in the oven for approx 1 hour on 180⁰C.