Salmon Bagels served with salad
- 8 x Bagels
- Smoked Salmon pieces (300g)
- Cream Cheese (250g)
- Pams Capers
- Pams Salad Baby Rocket (120g)
- Cherry Tomatoes (250g)
- 2 x Avocados
1. Carefully slice the bagels in half with a bread knife.
2. Spread the bagels with cream cheese and fill each one with some smoked salmon and a few capers.
3. Arrange the bagels on a platter. You can put extra capers on the table for people to help themselves.
4. Assemble the rocket, cherry tomatoes and sliced avocadoes in a salad bowl.