Salmon Rice Paper Rolls
They look like a work of art and they're so tasty and easy to make. Even better they're very healthy too. Salmon rice paper rolls are perfect for lunch, dinner or even a snack.
View the method
- 2 x 210g can John West Pink Salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 pack rice-paper spring roll wrappers
- ¾ cup bean sprouts
- 225g cooked vermicelli noodles
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- 1/3 cup fresh mint
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander
- 1 cup fresh lettuce or spinach
Back to ingredients
- Soak the rice-paper wrappers in a shallow dish of cold water until soft (2 minutes).
- Lay a small amount of bean sprouts, cooked noodles, and fresh herbs about 2.5cms from the end of the rice paper.
- Roll the bottom of the wrapper over the filling and place a line of John West Pink Salmon on top.
- Put lettuce or spinach over the salmon and roll up firmly. Continue this process until you have eight rolls.