Smoked Hickory BBQ Chicken
Smoky with the sweetness of pineapple, this chicken recipe is deliciously saucy!
View the method
- 1 cup Gregg's Smoked Hickory BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple pieces
- 1/4 cup white wine or cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Gregg's Crushed Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Gregg's Ground Chilli (optional)
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 spring onions, sliced
Back to ingredients
- Combine the Gregg's Smoked Hickory BBQ Sauce, vinegar, Gregg's Crushed Garlic and Gregg's Ground Chilli (if used) in a bowl. Remove half of the mixture and set aside. Add the chicken and pineapple to the remaining sauce mixture, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place the oil on a preheated flat barbecue plate. Place on the plate the chicken and pineapple mixture and cook over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes, turning frequently, or until it is cooked through.
- Serve drizzled with the extra sauce and garnish with spring onions.