Super Easy No-Cook Porridge
Make this the night before so you can get out the door fast in the morning. The goodness of rolled oats will fuel you for work, school or sport.
View the method
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup hot milk
- 1 can fruit (eg, fruit salad, pear or apple)
- 1 cup yoghurt
Back to ingredients
- Heat milk in microwave - heat on HIGH for 2 minutes. Watch carefully and stop microwave if it starts boiling.
- Drain fruit and chop into bite-size pieces. Put in a bowl, cover, and leave in fridge until the morning.
- Mix rolled oats with hot milk in a large bowl.
- Cool, cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, mix in fruit and yoghurt.
- Make a big batch and use throughout the week. Keep covered in the fridge for up to a week.
For more tasty, easy breakfast ideas go to https://myfamily.kiwi/foods