Tandoori chicken pizza
Tandoori chicken usually requires marinating chicken pieces in yogurt and spices, then cooking in a clay oven. We’ve taken a shortcut so you can enjoy this tandoori chicken pizza sooner.
View the method
Back to ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Heat cooking oil in a large frying pan. Combine shredded chicken and Tandoori paste in a bowl. Fry the chicken until it is slightly crispy on the edges.
- To assemble the pizza, spread pizza sauce over the base, then sprinkle half the mozzarella over top. Top with Tandoori chicken, red onion and capsicum. Add the remaining half of the mozzarella.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the base is crispy.
- Serve topped with coriander.