Hearty Vegetable Soup
This hearty vegetable soup has just enough heart to be great for either a starter or a light meal.
View the method
- 1 1/3 cups Pams Soup Mix
- 6 cups of chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 3 cups of vegetables such as carrots, swede, potato, leeks and celery (peeled and diced)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
Back to ingredients
- Place soup mix in a heavy-based saucepan with stock and rosemary, bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer and cook covered for 1 hour.
- Add onion and mixed vegetables to the soup mixture and continue cooking for 20-30 minutes until vegetables are tender. Stir in parsley.
- Serve hot with crusty bread.