Sweet Chilli & Lime Prawn Stir Fry
This stir fry meal is quick and easy to prepare, cook and eat!
View the method
- 2 Tbsp Pams Canola Oil
- 500g raw prawn cutlets
- 1 onion, peeled & sliced
- 1 Tbsp Pams Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Pams Minced Ginger
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, sliced
- 200g beans, trimmed
- 100g roasted unsalted cashews
- 1 pack Pams Sweet Chilli & Lime Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Pams Soy Sauce
- 200g soft Singapore noodles
- Fresh coriander
- Lime wedges
Back to ingredients
- Heat oil in a large wok, add garlic, ginger and onion and stir fry for 2 minutes until translucent. Add prawns, capsicum and beans and stir fry for another 2 minutes until prawns start to turn pink.
- Add the stir fry sauce, soy sauce and noodles, stir fry until the vegetables are cooked, noodles are tender and the sauce has reduced and thickened then stir through the cashews.
- Serve in bowls garnished with fresh coriander leaves and lime wedges.