Sweet chilli and lime prawn stir fry
This tasty stir fry comes together in minutes and is easy to make your own by adding any of your favourite ingredients. Everything happens in one pan, making this a super simple way to cook prawns with loads of flavour.
- 2 Tbsp Pams Canola Oil
- 500g raw prawn cutlets
- 1 onion, peeled & sliced
- 1 Tbsp Pams Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Pams Minced Ginger
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, sliced
- 200g beans, trimmed
- 100g roasted unsalted cashews
- 1 pack Pams Sweet Chilli & Lime Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Pams Soy Sauce
- 200g soft Singapore noodles
- Fresh coriander
- Lime wedges
- Heat oil in a large wok, add garlic, ginger and onion and stir fry for 2 minutes until translucent. Add prawns, capsicum and beans and stir fry for another 2 minutes until prawns start to turn pink.
- Add the stir fry sauce, soy sauce and noodles, stir fry until the vegetables are cooked, noodles are tender and the sauce has reduced and thickened then stir through the cashews.
- Serve in bowls garnished with fresh coriander leaves and lime wedges.
Tip: You can also use cooked prawns instead of raw, if you prefer. Simply follow the recipe as normal, but don’t add the prawns until the end. Then once the vegetables are just about cooked, stir through the prawns to heat them through without cooking them any further.