PAK’nSAVE Fuelup supermarket fuel vouchers
Terms and conditions
Obtaining a Fuelup voucher
1. Fuelup Supermarket Fuel Vouchers are operated by Foodstuffs Fuel Limited (Foodstuffs) in conjunction with Z Energy Limited (Z).
2. Participating PAK’nSAVE supermarkets (listed below) may issue Fuelup vouchers to customers that make a qualifying purchase, either instore, online at paknsave.co.nz/shop or through the PAK’nSAVE mobile application. To obtain a Fuelup voucher a minimum spend in a single transaction on qualifying purchases may apply. The minimum spend may change from time to time and may depend on the value of discount offered by the Fuelup voucher. Christmas Club deposits, PAK’nSAVE Gift Cards, travel card top ups, tobacco products and New Zealand Lotteries tickets are not qualifying purchases.
Redeeming a Fuelup voucher
3. Fuelup vouchers can be redeemed at all Z service stations and at a small number of Third Party stations displaying the Fuelup logo (Fuel Site). Fuelup vouchers can be redeemed at Z service stations by presenting a Fuelup voucher to the Z staff member inside the Z service station or by scanning it at the Pay at Pump. For a full list of Z stations across the country visit www.z.co.nz. These Fuel Sites may change from time to time.
4. Fuelup vouchers cannot be redeemed at supermarkets operating PAK’nSAVE Fuel forecourts.
5. A Fuelup voucher will provide the customer redeeming the voucher with a ‘cents per litre’ discount (including GST) off the applicable retail price of a fuel purchase from a Fuel Site as at the date of purchase. Fuel purchases:
• include all grades of motor spirit (including ethanol blended automotive spirit) and automotive diesel; but
• do not include lubricants, CNG, LPG and any other form of fuel not listed above.
6. Each Fuelup voucher:
• can only be used once in conjunction with payment by cash, EFTPOS, debit or credit card or gift vouchers; and
• cannot be used in conjunction with a payment by a commercial fleetcard, including Z Business Card.
7. Each Fuelup voucher:
• will have a finite period within which it can be redeemed; and
• after the stated expiry date, it will no longer be able to be accepted by any Fuel Site.
8. Only one Fuelup voucher may be redeemed at a time by a single customer for a single vehicle or boat fill. Customers cannot use multiple Fuelup vouchers on a single purchase of fuel to obtain a greater discount.
9. The maximum amount of fuel that can be purchased with a Fuelup voucher discount applying to the purchase is 100 litres. If a customer purchases more than 100 litres when a Fuelup voucher is redeemed, the discount will apply to the first 100 litres, after this volume has been reached the pricing for additional litres purchased will revert to the normal retail price.
10. A Fuelup voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other form of discount or promotion (unless expressly provided for in a specific promotion’s Terms and Conditions). If a Fuelup voucher is scanned this will determine the fuel discount.
11. The fuel discount offer on a Fuelup voucher will not apply if a customer chooses to pay using the Z App at any Z site.
12. Only original Fuelup vouchers can be redeemed. This includes physical copies or email copies. Z reserves the right to refuse to redeem copied, damaged or defaced Fuelup vouchers.
13. Fuelup vouchers can only be redeemed once.
14. Customers who redeem Fuelup vouchers will continue to be able to collect Flybuys points or Airpoints Dollars on eligible purchases at Z service stations.
15. Foodstuffs and Z reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason without prior notice. Any updated Terms and Conditions will be available at paknsave.co.nz
16. Foodstuffs and Z reserve the right to terminate, modify or suspend Fuelup vouchers at any time and without prior notice. Any such change would be notified on paknsave.co.nz
Date 5 August 2022